|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
All articles submitted to BJRM will be reviewed in the double-blind review method. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. Each article will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Article review process usually takes 4 to 12 weeks. This review period depends on the editors and reviewers duration in reviewing the manuscript. If the author does not get confirmation from BJRM for a long time, author can confirm by email in email@example.com or via WhatsApp to Mr. Tafsir in +62 815-2704-1962.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude
1. Revisions Required
2. Accept Submission
3. Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
1. The article does not fit the scope
2. The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers / do not follow the author's guidelines
3. The fundamental methodological errors
4. The author refuses to make suggestions for improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
5. There are indications of plagiarism of more than 30%
Copyright © STIEM Bongaya Makassar
Jl. Letjen. Pol. Mappaoddang No. 28, Kota Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan 90131 - Indonesia
Telp.(0411) 873732 / +62 815-2704-1962 (WA)
We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Publication Ethics.
Please click on template before submitting the article
Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.